Is this Your World?
- You are constantly on-the-go, juggling work, family, and leisure activities.
- You don’t know what’s for dinner tonight.
- You want to eat healthier.
- You want your kids to eat healthier.
- You hate the grocery store.
- You buy food that rots before you can do anything with it.
- You lack inspiration to cook.
- You can’t eat certain ingredients anymore & are overwhelmed with the sense of limitation.
- You want to invite people over to your house for some occasion.
Our Honest-to-Goodness Solution to Help You
From personalized menu planning to cooking weekday dinners, Honest to Goodness thrives on making your life easier in the kitchen. Our Seattle personal chefs have extensive cooking experience to bring to your table along with peace of mind and the answer to the age-old question “What’s for Dinner?” We are resourceful, efficient, and take great satisfaction in preparing delicious food to warm your heart and home. Learn more about our Services
Who We Are
Honest to Goodness is a Seattle-based team of cooking professionals that helps people like you who lack the time, interest, or know-how to prepare healthy meals. Our Personal Chef and Kitchen Concierge services will support your active lifestyle by catering to your kitchen needs. Honest to Goodness serves love on your plate for your friends and your mate!
An Act of Self-Care
Our philosophy is that food is love and love is food. If cooking isn’t your strength, we encourage you to take the best care of yourself and your loved ones by hiring a Personal Chef. You can achieve your goals for a healthy lifestyle while still juggling everything else in your busy life. If you struggle with other health challenges, a chef will work with you to optimize your health with nutritious meals. Learn more about Working with a Personal Chef