As we prepare to ring in the new year, now is the perfect time to take a look back over the past year we’ve had here at Honest to Goodness Personal Chef Services. From parties to weddings to new babies to countless culinary creations, 2021 has been a good one! Here are some of our most memorable moments and super statistics to help bid farewell to 2021.
Instagram Top 9
- Over 22,000 delicious weekday dinners prepared
- Close to $110,000 spent in groceries
- 146 households served for weekly services and events
- Nearly 1,200 years of life in birthday celebrations
- 6 intimate, Covid-safe weddings
- 4 clients welcomed new babies, and our Chef Stacey welcomed her 2nd
- Charitable donations to 6 local non-profit organizations to feed friends in need and support childhood education: (in no particular order) FareStart, Tilth Alliance, Northwest Harvest, The Sophia Way, Zeno Math, and O’Dea High School
Born and raised here in the Pacific Northwest, Chef Athena has a passion for diversifying her palate. Fun Fact: when Chef Athena was in culinary school, she signed up to bake 68 apple pies for a bake sale in a little over 10 hours. “You can’t bake 68 pies in one day and not love cooking!”
Looking Ahead to 2022
There are some exciting things ahead in the New Year for Honest to Goodness. These include more new team members, expanding our service area, and, of course, even more meals and in-home celebrations. It will also be our 10-year anniversary as a company!
We look forward to helping many of our clients achieve their New Year’s resolutions in 2022 as well. Resolutions come in a variety of flavors, from cutting carbs to Dry January to getting help around the house. If you have a food-related resolution on the menu this year, we are the experts to help you make this change and stick with it all year long!