Chef Julia Anderson
I was born and raised in Portland, Oregon, moved to Washington in 2018, and now reside in Bothell with my fiancé. I specialize in modern American fusion and love to learn new cuisines and recipes. I’ve always cherished memories of cooking and baking with my grandparents. Now that they are not with us, I want to continue their legacy as great chefs.
In 2018, I graduated from the University of Oregon with a bachelor’s degree in Business Marketing. My most fond college memory was studying wine social media marketing abroad in Siena, Italy for a summer. Post-college, I worked for a worldwide PR agency, using my free time to cook, host, and watch every cooking show I could.
This past year, I have focused more on expanding my gastronomic potential by using the strong foundational skills I’ve been developing since age 10. I aim to apply my purposeful work ethic and travel to develop a menu that sparks interest and also fits your lifestyle. Some of my most treasured culinary accomplishments include catering business dinners for City Home and Anderson Dabrowski Architects in Portland, OR and successfully hosting/cooking a fundraiser dinner that raised $2,000 for The Sophia’s Way in Bellevue, WA. My life experiences have shaped who I am and will continue to enhance my abilities as a chef.
Highlights from Chef Julia's Menus
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Japanese Clear Broth & Edamame
- Lemon Salmon & Superfood Kale Salad
- Coconut Green Curry Simmered Cod with Cherry Tomatoes & Sticky Rice
- Vegetarian Chili with Honey Cornbread & Romaine Salad with Vinaigrette
- Dijon Pork Tenderloin with Superfood Kale Salad & Sweet Potatoes
- Tapenade Chicken with Greek Salad & Couscous
- Steak Fajitas with Corn Tortillas and Salsa Verde Guacamole
- Lamb Burgers with Feta Cheese & Sweet Potato Carrot Fries and Frisée Salad
- Shredded Chicken Enchiladas with Roasted Corn & Avocado Salad
- Italian Spiced Chicken & Spinach Fettucine Alfredo with Sage Breadcrumbs
- Barbacoa Tacos with Toppings and Avocado-Corn-Poblano Salad