Chef Ariana Sherlock
Growing up, food brought our family together with everyone helping to plan the next meal. For me, cooking with family and friends brings great joy! I feel so blessed to help clients enjoy great food in a way that fits with their lifestyle.
After attending the Le Cordon Bleu Western Culinary Institute, in Portland, Oregon, I worked at the Multnomah Athletic Club for a couple of years. There, I honed my knife skills and learned how to cook in a professional kitchen. After that, I spent over six years in the Oregon wine industry where I wrote recipe pairings and catered events. I have spent the last several years raising my two young children while continuing to develop recipes for wine club shipments and local magazines. Speaking of wine, check out our virtual wine tasting events!
I love meal planning and working with clients around their specific needs. Additionally, I like to challenge my clients to try new things. Having spent my entire life in the Pacific Northwest, I am grateful for the abundance of local ingredients available to use in my kitchen and yours!
Highlights from Chef Ariana's Menus
- Salmon Wellington with Asparagus
- Tomato-Basil Eggplant Goulash
- Seared Halibut with Saffron Broth, Artichoke Hearts, & Asparagus
- Oh My Gosh Spaghetti Squash
- Grilled Steak with Chive Flower Butter & Summer Veggies
- Lemon-Rosemary Chicken with Kale & Chickpea Salad
- Thai Beef Laap with Chilies & Brown Rice
- Vegetable Paella
- Turmeric Chicken with Fennel & Oranges
- Seafood Vodka Pasta
- Spinach Mushroom Stuffed Chicken with Alfredo Sauce & Green Beans
- Swedish Meatballs with Egg Noodles & Lingonberry Jam