Chef Tristina Smith
I am a ginger-haired cupcake connoisseur who has been involved in the culinary arts for 14 years. Originally from Boise, Idaho, I moved to the Seattle area in early 2017 because I greatly prefer the rain and gloom in Seattle to the arid desert of southern Idaho. In my free time, I cook and bake for my loving wife (who is always a happy and willing guinea pig for new recipes), write short stories, and spend time with my two kitties in our home in Seattle.
I got into cooking quite on accident, but it turned into a passion I never knew I had. My culinary journey began in healthcare which exposed me to the dietetic side of cuisines. I am very grateful for this experience because it has given me the knowledge to cook for any diet type, any allergy, and any preference. My skill set allows me to work closely with clients and their diets to provide the nutrition they desire in the form of tasty, colorful meals.
My most recent chef role was in the Greek system at the University of Washington. Because of this, I am fluent in Tik-Tok recipes, can make a celiac-friendly snickerdoodle you’d swear was glutinous, and mac n cheese with the creamiest, cheesiest, vegan-ist cashew cream sauce. My experience in this world really allowed me to explore and expand my abilities, and further solidified my passion for food.
I love cooking cuisines from around the world, putting together beautiful buffet spreads for big parties, and personalizing every dish while filling them with color and flavor. I look forward to meeting with you and finding out what and how you like to eat, because food is amazing!
As I have grown with Honest to Goodness, I’m excited to expand my responsibilities as the Supper Superstar in our commercial kitchen for our Eats Amore™ delivery service!
Highlights from Chef Tristina's Menus
- Bruschetta Chicken, Garlic Lemon Herb Quinoa, and Steamed Broccoli
- Summer Salmon Salad w/Blackberry Vinaigrette
- Verde Black Bean Enchiladas with Grilled Vegetable Medley and Spanish Rice
- Bento Box: Cucumber-Avocado Rolls, Sesame Snap Peas, Teriyaki Chicken Bites, Vegan Spring Rolls with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Paneer Tikka Masala with Steamed Basmati Rice
- Keto Chicken Parmesan with Cauliflower Mash & Asparagus
- Steak Salad Bowls with Lemon-Herb Vinaigrette
- Pork Adobo with Cauliflower Rice
- Black Bean Brownies